Headaches & Migraines

Do you suffer from frequent headaches? You are not alone since 9 out of 10 people share your pain. Whether your headaches are mild or severe in nature, there is no reason you should have to suffer from headaches on a regular basis. Let’s talk a little about what is likely the cause of your headaches, and how Marron Wellness Center in Eatontown, NJ has the key to releasing you from this pain through the help of a licensed chiropractor.

Cause of Headache

Many headaches originate from an excess of tension that develops in the muscles of the neck. These neck muscles can not only become sore from “overdoing it,” but they can also be caused by not enough motion. For example, if you sit in front of a computer in one fixed position all day long, your neck is likely to become tense.

This tension can spread up your neck and into your scalp, which can cause your head to hurt. The American Chiropractic Association reports that 95% of headaches are either tension, migraine, or cluster headaches. The remaining 5% of headaches are triggered by factors such as environmental stimuli, foods, or other random factors.

About Migraines

Debilitating in nature, migraine headaches involve throbbing, stabbing, or severe pain that can last for many hours, without any relief to be found. Other symptoms that may accompany a migraine headache include nausea and/or vomiting, visual disturbances, and extreme sensitivity to light and sound to name a few.

Headache & Migraine Treatment

People who suffer from headaches or migraines have often searched high and low for a “magic pill” that will make their pain go away. So often, people have overlooked one proven avenue of healing, which is care from a licensed chiropractor. Did you know that chiropractic care has the ability to reduce the frequency and severity of migraine attacks?

What Can a Chiropractor Do?

Through performing chiropractic adjustments, our Eatontown, NJ chiropractor alleviates the stress being placed on your system, bringing your body back into wholeness. We also may provide you with specific exercises or postures and relaxation techniques, to assist you in being able to relieve reoccurring tension you may be holding in the muscles of your neck and back.

Call Marron Wellness Center Today!

Are you skeptical about what a chiropractor can do for you regarding headache & migraine treatment? We realize it can be difficult to try something new and different. However, we are confident that through the help of our trained chiropractor at Marron Wellness Center in Eatontown, NJ, the duration and frequency of your headaches will begin to lessen. Put your trust in our hands. We look forward to bringing you the relief that you so desperately need.

 Use our convenient online appointment scheduler or call us today to schedule an appointment: (732) 542-1272.


We Create Healthy Families

Contact Us to Schedule an Appointment Today